Boarding–stables for owners’ horses
To understand the basis of our concept, observe a traditional stable and ask yourself one question: “the horse’s comfort or mine?”
On 18 th January 2015, the French parliament voted to include in the Civil Code (article 515- 14), the recognition of an animal as a living being with feelings which can no longer be considered as property, a movable asset (article 528).
It is in the spirit and logic of this law, in consideration of the work of the science of ethology, that Haras d’Elah offers tailor-made living conditions for your horse. An awareness of the instinct for gregariousness, the need to be with fellow horses, is essential for the well-being for their well-being, and therefore their availability and performance.
The private owners’ stables provide a comfortable 14 m2 for each horse, as well as a large 28m2 terrace which opens out onto spacious grassland of about 1000m2.
Boarding rates 2022
- Board per month435 € tax incl.(taken to paddock from Monday to Friday, one session in walking arena per week, 2 classes per month included)
- Board per month495 € tax incl.(taken to paddock every day, one session in walking arena per week, one class per week included)
- Board per month for breaking-in600 € tax incl.
- Board per month for exercise540€ tax incl.(twice a week)
- Board per month, training, upgrading640€ tax incl.(5 times a week)
- Board per month, convalescence and carefrom 360€ tax incl.
- Training-pass per month70 € / horse
- Hiring outside or inside arena220 € / day
- Hiring lunging ring120 € / day
- Training per session10 € / horse
- inside stable20 € / horse / day